Your reservation and the accommodation agreement made with The Nest Palo Alto will be subject to the following Terms and Conditions. When you make your reservation, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12:00 noon.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking, or the reservation will automatically be released.
- For credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check in at the respective hotels.
- For express check-in (with digital key), identification and a valid credit card on file is required.
- Some rate plans require prepayment in full and are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable. This will be identified in the rate description.
- For these rate plans, once you make a reservation your credit card will be charged for the full amount.
CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT POLICY
- Reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival date to avoid a penalty of one night room and tax. In case of no-show, 100% room rate and tax will be charged.
- Guests will be charged one night room and tax for any cancellation within 48 hours.
- Advance Purchase Rates are non-changeable & non-refundable.
- The Nest Palo Alto will strive to accommodate your requests for specific room types, early check-in, and late check-out as per availability.
- Early check-in and late checkout are available for an additional fee.
- Until specific confirmation is issued, your request is not guaranteed.
- Children under 17 years of age stay free with an accompanied adult.
EXTRA ADULT POLICY
- Up to 2 adults in one-bedded rooms and 4 adults in two-bedded rooms.
- Two Dogs (up to 50 lbs.) are allowed per room for an additional fee of $40 per pet per night.
- The non-refundable pet fee will be charged upon check-in.
- Free parking is available at the hotel.