- What personally-identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected through this site. We only collect and access information that you voluntarily give us via email or other methods of direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding any reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information — e.g. credit card data — that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar of your browser and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, such as billing or customer service, are granted access to personally-identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally-identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.